Directions to Sheraton Great Valley Hotel
- Philadelphia International Airport
- American Treasure Tour
- Bradywine Zoo
- Brandywine Battlefield Park
- Brandywine River Museum
- Delaware Art Museum
- Downingtown Country Club
- Herr’s Snack Factory Tour
- Longwood Gardens
- QVC Studio Park
- QVC Studios
- Valley Forge National Park
- Winterhur Museum
How To Get Here
We look forward to welcoming you to Sheraton Great Valley Hotel, and we hope to help you make the most of your stay. Sheraton Great Valley Hotel provides a complimentary shuttle service for local area attractions within a three mile radius.
From Philadelphia International Airport
- Take Interstate 95 South approximately 5 miles to Route 322 West.
- Take Route 322 West approximately 5 miles and turn left on Route 1.
- Follow Route 1 for 1/2 mile and turn right onto 202 North.
- Follow 202 North to Route 30 (Frazer Exit).
- Turn right at the bottom of the ramp.
- The hotel is on the left.
- From Philadelphia, Take Interstate 76 West to 202 South-West Chester.
- Continue on 202 South 11 miles to Frazer/Downingtown Exit.
- Stay on the left and proceed to Route 30 East/Frazer Exit.
- Hotel is .25 miles on the left.
- From Pittsburgh, take the Pennsylvania Turnpike East to Exit 312/Downingtown.
- Follow Route 100 South for 4 miles to the Route 30 East.
- Travel east on Route 30 East for approximately 2 miles, and the hotel is on the left.
- From Baltimore, take I-95 North to West Chester 202 North Exit.
- Continue on 202 North and exit at Route 30/Frazer Exit.
- Turn right at the bottom of the ramp, and the hotel is on the left.
- From New York City, take the New Jersey Turnpike South to the Pennsylvania Turnpike West.
- Take Exit 326 to 202 South.
- Proceed approximately 11 miles to Route 30 East/Frazer Exit.
- Stay in the left lane and turn left into the hotel.
- Sheraton Great Valley Hotel offers free self-parking.